North Beds NASUWT

News and Support from The NASUWT

Does Your School Have A Workplace Representative?



NASUWT (Photo credit: madcowk)

Does your school have a Workplace Representative?

The NASUWT can support you with training in the role of Workplace Representative.

If your school does not have a Representative have you consider it?

The NASUWT offers courses  to elected NASUWT School/College Representatives. The Union pays all expenses associated with the course. Assistance with carer expenses can be given to those attending courses.

In most cases, Representatives are entitled by statute to reasonable time off work with pay in order to receive the training offered. Any difficulty in securing time off with pay should be reported to the NASUWT Local Association Secretary or Regional/National Centre.

You can find out more information about becoming the Workplace Representative in your school at The NASUWT website.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Marching with Trade Union Colleagues

Our Day Out

North Beds NASUWT Saturday Outing


%d bloggers like this: